Friday, December 27, 2013

You Reap What You Sow

I

One fine day, not more than 3 months ago, a lady came on board of this company where I am currently working. Little did I know that she was warned about me. It never crossed my mind that another person, who barely knows me, had actually told her that I am a bad person.

On her first official day of joining, this particular lady had actually passed a judgement on me. She saw me as a person who belittle people because of their age. C'mon.. you dont even know me that well to judge me as such. Obviously I couldnt be bothered of your age. For whatever reasons you were brought in, I am very sure that you deserve to be where you are now.

Once we became friends, she came to realise that the accusations about me, told unto her was never true. Those who spread lies does not gain anything when the truth surface.

Between us, we were friends and more, at the same time. She was like my little sister. Yeah, I wont say it out. But you should already know by now that I am going to miss your presence.

May the future brings the best in you. 

II

Any relationship must be correctly defined. It could be simply friends. Or it could be more than just friends or even best friends.

But a companion?

As you sow, so shall you reap.

No comments: